is looking for
Orange Architects is a multidisciplinary and international operating design firm for architecture, urban design, interiors and outdoor space. And we’re expanding! Our office is located in the centre of Rotterdam. Traditionally a city of national and international trade, a city with residents from around the globe. This is our home, and with Rotterdam we share our identity: creative, ‘hands-on’, proactive and international.
Welcome to Orange Architects! Want to join our team?
To strengthen our firm we’re looking for a JUNIOR ARCHITECT. Our perfect candidate has the following profile:
- educated as an architect;
- minimum 1 to 2 years work experience, preferably with Dutch housing projects;
- good designer; both conceptually and architecturally strong;
- excellent skills of Archicad (BIM), with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of practical experience;
- attention to detail;
- independent, proactive and accurate;
- (basic) knowledge of Dutch architectural regulations;
- good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign;
- fluent with the English language (speaking and writing);
- available on short term.
We are looking for someone who can work in a broad field and is flexible. That means that you love to work on design, have consultations, make presentations and produce architectural drawings. We offer a position for a minimum of 4 days a week in accordance with the CAO for architectural agencies
Interested? Please send us the following (PDF, max. 6mb):
- portfolio with project overview and work experience;
All applications can be send to email@example.com, mentioning ‘junior architect’.